- Cucumbers are .50 each... this is not as low as they go but if you need some buy em'
- Yellow Squash is $1 per lb
- Clearasil Stay Clear Daily is $2.50 use $2 coupon and get them for .50 each...I bought some last week and they are still running the sale this week
- Advil Pain Reliever Caplets 24 ct on sale for $2.50 and use $2 coupon to get them for .50 each
- Kellogg's Yogo's 6 ct are $1.79 Use $1/1 coupon to get them for .79 each
- Pepperidge Farm 100 Calorie Snacks are $2.00 use .50 coupon to get them for $1 each
- Arnold Bread is BOGO they are $1.45 each with sale!
- HIllshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Lunchmeat is BOGO use .55 coupon and get them for $1.45 each NOTE: I found a coupon in Publix (here in town) on the bread aisle by the Sarah Lee Bread. It states that if I buy 2 of the Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Lunchmeats that you can get a FREE Soft & Smooth Bread by Sarah lee for free up to a $3.99 value. Combine this coupon with the .55 Hillshire coupons and get 2 packs of lunch meat and a loaf of bread for $2.90 plus tax! I am not sure if this tearpad is at Kroger or not! That turns out to be one heck of a deal!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Kroger Higlights for this week -8/9
Here are a few Kroger Highlights this week!