If you haven't checked out Fiddledeedee's site yet...be sure to add her to your favorites for your Publix Shopping trips! I will still highlight on Monday's or Tuesday's but you can check her out on Thursday's! She includes online printable matches along with manufacturer coupons!
Here's the highlights!
- Hormel Black Label Bacon is on sale for $2.40. Use your .50/1 coupon doubled to make it $1.40 each.
- Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Bread is $2.69. Use your FREE coupon from this weeks paper to get it FREE!
- Planters Trail Mix is on sale for BOGO. No coupons but still a good deal at $1.50 each
- Keebler Chips Deluxe or Sandies Cookies are on sale for BOGO. Use your $1/2 coupons from a couple of weeks ago and get them for $1.55 each
- Clairol Herbal Essence Hair Care Products are on sale for 2/$5. Use your $2/2 from August's P&G insert to get them for $1.50 each
- Glade Essential Oils Candles are on sale for 2/$4. use $1/1 coupon and get it for $1 each
- Oust Surface Disinfectant and Air Sanitizer is on sale for 2/$6. Use your $1/1 and pay $2 for each!
- Heluva Sour Cream Dips are on sale for 2/$3, use .50/1 doubled to make them .50 each!
PLEASE NOTE: Publix has released a separate ad in Sunday's paper to buy the name brand product and get theirs for free ( There are a total of 4 deals that you can get, bread crumbs, tomato sauce, tomato juice, and pre-packaged beef roast!)...this is not a good deal,even with one of the items being free! These items will go on sale eventually and be cheaper than the deal combined with a coupon later down the road! Publix brand items are of good quality! If any of these items are on your grocery list..then yes buy them but only if you need to...most people see advertisements like this and say "Hey they are giving away something free so I need it". This isn't always the case...and this time it's not!