- I went into Kroger today and found size 4 HUGGIES supreme diapers marked down from $26.99 to $13.48. I used my $2/1 coupon that came in the Kroger mailer magazine and would've paid $11.48 for 100 diapers BUT...here's what else I bought! (sorry...no pictures this time, my camera's battery charger is lost in the chaos of remodeling!)
- 10 packs of 4pk Cottonelle toilet paper Reg. .99 each, used .50/1 coupon doubled to make it free!
- 2 jumbo packs of Huggies Pull-ups (marked down from $16.99 to $8.49) used 2 $2/1 coupons that came from a Huggies mailer that I received in the mail 2 days ago
- 4 cans of Campbell's Chunky Soup, used 2 $1/2 coupons from Sunday's paper
- 1 can of Campbell's Chicken noodle soup (didn't use a coupon...I know! Shame on me! I had an alternative motive.)
HINT: The 10 packs of Cottonelle along with the 5 Campbell's soup were part of the buy 15 items and get an instant $3 off of your order!
Total purchased was $48.31 - instant $3 off - $17.90 in manufacturer coupons = $27.41 Used $20 prescription credit (I fill 2 brand new prescriptions for my husband, I only paid $4 for both of them...and used 1 $10 gift card coupon from Target's weekly ad and 1 $10 coupon from Kmarts weekly ad) on card and paid $7.41 FOR IT ALL!