I'm running behind this week due to my extremely successful yard sale this morning (we had an awesome turn-out!). If you have had a yard sale before...then you know that it's a lot of hard work. If you've never had a yard sale before...it's a lot of hard work! LOL
Check out Sarah's site here for this weeks deals! I actually may skip shopping this week...but we will see! The deals are a little slim this week!
***UPDATE To Competitors List***
I never had a reason to use a Kmart coupon at Publix before but I did find out that they will accept their coupons as competitors! I also talked to a friend earlier today, thanks Kiristie, and found out that they accept Dollar General Coupons also (there was a $5/$20 coupon in one of their ads).
Here is the list of competitors that our local Publix will honor!
- CVS ($/$$, Specific product coupons that may be emailed to you, CRT's (coupons that print out on your receipt's), pharmacy coupons)
- Rite Aid ($/$$, ad coupons, booklet coupons found periodically in store, pharmacy coupons)
- Walgreens ($/$$, IVC's(the ones actually in the paper), and Easy Saver coupons from the monthly book (which is also available online!)
- Ingles (Catalina's, the coupons that print out from the machine next to the receipt machine)
- Kroger (Kroger Mailer coupons ($/$$ or product specific), pharmacy mailers)
- Dollar General (coupons from weekly or monthly ads that come out in Sunday Papers)
- Target (coupon generator q's found on hotcouponworld and afullcup, home mailers)
- Food Lion (coupon generator q's found on hotcouponworld)
Tips: Places coupons like to hide inside the store!
- Always check the weekly ad area in your store for new coupon booklet releases! They often have Publix coupons and manufacturer coupons in them! I recently found a booklet that had a $1/1 Glad product coupon in it and was able to use it at Kmart (when they doubled up to $2) to purchase sandwich bags for .29 each!
- Sometimes these booklets are located in different areas of the store. I once found their beauty booklet on an endcap with beauty products! I also once found a booklet by the pharmacy in a cardboard display next to the cash register!
- Sometimes manufacturers have them set up displays of certain products (i.e. back to school food promotions, or GM promotions, etc). Check displays around the store for valuable coupons. I once found a coupon booklet by a General Mills display and it was loaded with coupons. In addition to the booklet...all of the products had $1/1 peelies on them for GM products (these were very valuable as most of the time you only see $1/2 or .50/2 coupons for their products!
- Another great place for coupons are at the "food stand" where they cook their meals for everyone to sample. Sometimes they have tear pads for a certain product they may be using to cook with!
- Anytime they have an employee set up with samples to hand out...they ALWAYS have coupons for that specific product! Most of the time they are coupons that have no expiration date on them (priceless). They are also often a higher dollar amount off of the product!