I thought that it would be interesting to start sharing things that come in my mailbox each week!
Although I didn't picture everything that came...this is a pretty good idea of some great things I received!
- Kroger Coupon Booklet - had tons of coupons in it (even one for a free dozen of eggs and one for $2 off any Loreal Cosmetic)
- 2 - $5 Chevron GAS Gift Cards (for playing the Chevron game online a few weeks ago...one in my name and one in my husbands) (This makes a total of 4 cards since this past summer)(the game reset and allow everyone to take advantage of playing it again!)
This week I also received...
- A Ziploc gift pack from Right At Home with a coupon booklet
- Magazines: Woman's Day, Wonder Time, and a few others
- Pampers Coupons
- Consumer Information Catalog (I will be sharing the free publications that they offer later this week)
Why am I sharing this information?
I was never one to sign up for samples and freebies online. I always received a ton of junk mail that I thought was a waste of paper...UNTIL...I started using coupons! I noticed that with almost every sample you receive...a manufacturer's coupon comes with it.
There are also many "Full-Size" product samples that are released throughout the year (for example the Muir Glenn organic tomato package, it had 4 full-size cans in it, along with the Schick Razors). I try to post as many of them that I see on my site to share with everyone.
Many times the more popular and full-size samples go fast so if someone directs you to a product that you use or may want to try...act fast and sign up immediately!
Some Great Tips About Samples:
- Make sure that you are on email mailing lists for the stores that you shop at and for products that you use. (Be sure to create a separate email account that you can log into and clean out once a week or so!)
- If you have children put the food/snack samples in their name! My daughter loves getting things in the mail and is so excited when things are mailed to her!
- Create an organized space (a clear shoe box bin would be great for this) for your freebies. Immediately open them and throw away any trash to prevent things from getting out of hand.
- Save your samples to use on trips.
- Donate these samples to local churches, to local shelters, or to nursing homes.