1. I brought them home and immediately cut them all up into slices! 2. I lined 3 cookies sheets with wax paper (shinny side up) and placed them all on there next to each other.
3. Some of the parts were more ripe than others and I left those pieces whole.
4. I stacked all 3 pans on top of each other and placed them in my deep freezer (this will allow all of the piece to freeze individually. When I take them out...I can place them in separate bags knowing that they won't all stick together!)5. I am going to let them freeze over night!
Here are some of my ideas for using them!
- The whole pieces are going to make smoothies this weekend (when my husband is off to enjoy them).
- I will also make a wonderful banana pudding one weekend with our Sunday dinner.
- I plan to make a 2 Banana Pudding Pies to take to my family Thanksgiving Dinner.
- We will eat them as a great frozen snack all by themselves (If you have never eaten a frozen banana you should try one! They are great! We pick them up with toothpicks and my daughter thinks that is the fanciest thing!)
- We will also have them on top of some waffles and pancakes for various breakfasts!
I challenge everyone to be creative and let us know what you did with your bulk clearance score!