I have been blogging since June of 08'. This year I plan to add more content to this site to give you a variety of money saving tips and ideas that you will be able to use in your own home!
Hopefully in February I will be able to venture over to a .com and have a whole new face lift! The entire "look" of the site will be different! I plan to add a variety of components to the site to make navigation much easier!
These are a few things that I plan to introduce to my site over the next few months...
- Recipes (once per week from my favorite family recipes)
- Crafts (recycling items to make great gifts)
- Resource Site Reviews (once per week review on my personal favorite Blogs)
- Stockpiling 101
- Living Simple (Follow me on a journey to simplify my life)
- Beginner Gardening (I plan to venture into a bigger garden this year and you will be able to follow me on my path with great tips and ideas!)
- How to Decorate your home with a yard sale budget (coming this spring!)
- And Much Much More!
I also plan to release my first E-Book called "8 Steps Closer to Saving Your Cents"! I am very excited about this project!
I have been teaching one-on-one coupon classes along with group classes locally! I have had many emails asking if I knew how to find someone for the readers in their local area. Due to the overwhelming response to this...I am implementing an online E-Course to introduce my methods of saving money with coupons. I hope to have this course ready by the beginning of summer!
Be sure to check back with us daily for great deals to come!